6500# Pro Stock Gas
Cast iron blocks only, aluminum intakes, any cast iron or conventional type
aluminum cylinder heads permitted. No pro stock type cylinder heads, sheet
metal, or tunnel ram intakes permitted. No dry sump oiling systems. NO HEMI
style spark plugs
2. A 585cu. In. Limit will be enforced.
3. Dominator carbs. Permitted. No turbos, superchargers, injection, efi, split or dual carbs.
4. Open headers permitted must exit down and back.
5. The backside of the block must be at least 15" behind the center of front axle.
6. Transmission, transfercase front, and rear end must be OEM, 1 ton or less ******AFTERMARKET DROP BOXES ARE ALLOWED*****
7. Heavy-duty aftermarket drivetrain parts can be used in OEM housings.
1. Factory frames only no tube chassis.
2. Traction bars are permitted.
3. Solid or block suspension permitted front and rear.
4. Crew cab and extended cab trucks are permitted.
1. Front weights and brackets may not extend more than 195 inches forward from the center of rear axle.
2. This measurement is used to compensate for allowing longer wheelbase trucks to compete.
1. Hitch must be a minimum of 36" from the center of the rear axle and a maximum of 24".
2. Hitch can be adjustable, but it must be stationary in all directions when pulling. Draw bar can't extend forward past the center point of rear end. Clevis needs to be welded
1. Cab must have factory sheet metal and windows. Fiberglass hoods and hood scoops permitted. Driver side window must be operational.
modifications permitted, must use at least 20ga. Steel . Factory cab floor
required. Center humps can be altered for ease of transmission removal. (All
modifications to cab must be sealed off completely no big holes or gaps)
3. Must have good solid bed floors or tonneau covers
4. No flat beds are permitted
5. Batteries and fuel tanks are permitted out front as long as they are securely mounted. Batteries must be concealed.
1. Any street legal dot approved tire.
2. Maximum tire size is 36? tall x 16? wide.
3. No cut or sharpened tires allowed.
4. No duals (front or rear)
1. No nitrous or any pressurized fuels.
2. Pump gas or racing gas only, no alcohol or nitro permitted.
3. Drive shaft loops, u-joint shields, blowproof bellhousing or transmission blanket, kill switches and back up or neutral lights are required.
4. Driver must wear helmet and fire jacket.
5. Must have fire extinguisher in cab.
*****MUST HAVE WORKING BREAKS ON THE FRONT AXLE*****