6500# Pro Stock Gas
6500# Pro Street Gas
Revised October, 2017
Engines & Drive-train
1. Cast Iron blocks only, aluminum intakes, any cast iron or conventional type aluminum
cylinder heads permitted.
a. No pro stock type cylinder heads, sheet metal or tunnel ram intakes permitted.
b. No dry sump oiling systems.
c. NO HEMI style spark plugs.
d. No 5" bore spacing in block
2. A 600 cubic inch limit will be enforced.
3. Dominator carburetors are permitted. No turbos, superchargers, injection, EFI, split or
4. Open headers permitted.
a. ***UPRIGHT HEADERS ARE ALLOWED***
5. The backside of the block must be at least 15” behind the center of the front axle.
6. Transmission, transfer case front and rear end must be OEM 1-ton or less.
a. ***Aftermarket Drop Boxes ARE ALLOWED***
b. ***Reversers ARE ALLOWED***
7. Heavy-duty aftermarket drive-train parts can be used in OEM housings.
1. Factory frames only – no tube chassis.
2. No electronic traction control
3. Solid or block suspension permitted front and rear.
4. Crew cab and extended cab trucks are permitted.
1. Front weights and brackets may not extend more than 195” forward from the center of
a. This measurement is used to compensate for allowing longer wheelbase trucks to compete.
1. Hitch must be a minimum of 36” from the center of the rear axle and a maximum of 24”.
No part of hitch or adjustment will be permitted in front of centerline of rear axle.
2. Hitch can be adjustable, but it must be stationary in all directions when pulling. Draw
bar can not extend forward past the center point of rear end.
3. Clevis needs to be welded.
1. Cab must have factory sheet metal and windows. Fiberglass hoods and hood scoops are
a. Driver side window must be operational.
2. Firewall modifications permitted – must use at least 20 gauge steel.
a. Factory cab floor required.
b. Center humps can be altered for ease of transmission removal.
c. All modifications to cab must be sealed off completely with no big holes or gaps.
3. Must have good solid bed floors or tonneau covers.
4. No flat beds are permitted.
5. Batteries and fuel tanks are permitted out front as long as they are securely mounted.
a. Batteries must be concealed.
6. No 106 rear-ends.
1. Any street legal DOT approved tire.
2. Maximum tire size is 36” tall by 16” wide.
3. No cut or sharpened tires allowed.
4. No duals allowed – front or rear.
1. No nitrous or any other pressurized fuels.
2. Pump gas or Racing Gas Only
a. NO alcohol or nitro
3. All safety equipment required as stated in General Rules
a. Drive Shaft Loops
b. U-Joint Shields
c. Transmission Blanket or Blow-proof Housing.
d. Kill Switches
e. Back-up or neutral lights
4. Driver must wear helmet and fire jacket at a minimum.
5. Must have a working fire extinguisher in cab within reach of driver.6. MUST HAVE WORKING BRAKES ON THE FRONT AXLE